CULTURE & CAREERS
culp is confident, connected, committed and courageous. We are a South African start-up with global expertise and ambitions; and a premium brand client list. We are not transactional which means we focus on building relationships and trust with our clients and with our consultants. We are at the cutting-edge and we love it!
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working environment. We are a modern business that focuses on output, not input. We trust you to do the job and to do it well and we want you to love it!
- Commission. Yes, commission in HR! Every project you sell and deliver, you earn.
- The tools and training to educate and pilot clients on a journey of transformation
- A powerful network to call-on; at any time
- The influence to build and shape you own client portfolio
- Laptop and mobile phone allowance
- Career development and training
- Access to a premium brand client database
What do we expect?
- We expect you to perform and deliver the results. This is an entrepreneurial business, laziness doesn’t deliver. You must be a go-getter, self-driven and confident.
- We expect you to see the bigger picture. Relationship and communication are central to how we live every day at culp and build trust.
- We expect you to add value to our team, to our culture and clients.
- We want you to succeed and we want you to have fun.
- We expect you to share the love of culp to your network.
- Monthly reporting.
What do we look for?
- Talent management experience
- Organisational development and consulting experience
- Business development and sales
- Change and project management
- Stakeholder management and negotiation
- Coaching and influencing
- Data analysis and interpretation
- An excellent understanding of HR technology