ABOUT THE TOOL.
Some organisations tend to have no HR focus or a single HR Manager to deal with HR “stuff”. In reality, the modern HR portfolio is too big for one person to deal with and too critical not to have entrenched in the business. But where do you start? What in HR is strategic, operational, transactional or administrative? Without a clear HR operating model, you and your business will struggle to prioritize culture and people requirements and achieve budget sign-off; which will impact profit margins.
That’s where culp’s HR operating model tool comes in as a blueprint for HR and its FREE. Yes, another high value add tool for FREE! Here are some useful approaches that our clients have found beneficial:
- Internal HROM configuration tool with leaders, managers and HR
- Designing the HR operating model that supports the strategy
- HR budget forecasting
- Maturing current HR practices
- Understanding what needs to stay in-house or outsourced (HR cost management)
- Resource allocation in HR
- Identifying skills gaps in HR
- culp recommendations on HR people, process and systems